FNAC, WORTEN, EL CORTE INGLÉS
C.C. DOLCE VITA (AMADORA, FUNCHAL, COIMBRA, OVAR, VILA REAL E PORTO)
Since you're heading abroad to our Festival this year, make sure you take note of the following points to help you have a fun and trouble free trip!
- Take out travel insurance: make sure you are fully covered for unexpected losses or expenses such as missing flights, particulary if you are travelling on ‘discount tickets’. It won’t break the bank and will put your mind at rest!
- Passports: it’s all too easy to lose your passport at a festival, keep it in a secure location ideally behind lock and key. If this isn’t possible, keep it on you securely. Keep a separate of your passport details, preferably a photocopy of the details pages with next of kin contact details or upload a scan to a secure online safe before you leave. Report lost or stolen passports to the local police immediately.
- Beware of bag and mobile phone snatchers especially in campsites, on the beach, public transport, restaurants, cafés. Report the loss of any valuables to the local police and obtain a written police report.
- Drink & Drugs: know your limits. Penalties for drug possession can be severe, with heavy fines or imprisonment. Don’t carry anything through customs for anyone else.
- Visas: find out what visas are required for your visit. We have advice for every country in our travel advice by country section: www.gov.uk/knowbeforeyougo
- Wherever you are in the European Union, you can always reach the local emergency services (ambulance, police, fire brigade) by calling 112 from any mobile or landline.